4281 US Highway 285 N, Orla, TX 79770
Our lodge is located near the interchange of highways 285 and 62, the two main arteries running through this town. In the Chihuahuan Desert, Carlsbad sits at 3,295 feet. “The Pearl on the Pecos” as it was once known is surrounded by interesting and beautiful natural destinations. Carlsbad Caverns National Park is just 18 miles away. Just across the Texas border to the southwest is Guadalupe Mountains National Park. Good golfing, hiking and water sports abound in this charming little town.
- Full Service Housekeeping and Maintenance
- DirecTV and WiFi in Every Room
- Recreation Center (TV Lounge and Pool Table)
- Gym (Complete with Free Weights and Cardio/Weight Machines)
- Laundry Rooms in Guest Trailers and Common Laundry in Kitchen Building
- Full Service Dining (3 a.m. – 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. – 9 p.m./Cold Grab n’ Go Lunch 24/7)
Let’s talk about your workforce lodging needs.
Our Delaware Lodge offers the amenities and dedicated service your team requires to perform at their best day after day. Tell us a bit about your workforce and we’ll work out a plan to accommodate your team.