Pecos Lodge North
2310 S. Teague, Pecos, TX 79772
The town of Pecos, known as a commercial center for ranching, agriculture and of course, oil and gas production, also has its own bit of West Texas charm. You can pay visits to the West of the Pecos Museum and the Memory Lane Car Museum. Sporting events are frequently held at the Buck Jackson Arena. Catching a rodeo there is said to be a lot of fun. And in fact, the town claims to be host of the first ever rodeo, on Independence Day in 1883. Our Pecos Lodge is conveniently located near the intersection of I-20 and 285, as well as 17, the three major arteries flowing threw Pecos.
- Full Service Housekeeping and Maintenance
- DirecTV and WiFi in Every Room
- Recreation Center (TV Lounge and Pool Table)
- Gym (Complete with Free Weights and Cardio/Weight Machines)
- Laundry Rooms in Guest Trailers and Common Laundry in Kitchen Building
- Full Service Dining (3 a.m. – 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. – 9 p.m./Cold Grab n’ Go Lunch 24/7)
- BBQ Grills and Basketball Court Located Near Recreation Center
Let’s talk about your workforce lodging needs.
Our Pecos Lodge offers the amenities and dedicated service your team requires to perform at their best day after day. Tell us a bit about your workforce and we’ll work out a plan to accommodate your team.