FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TARGET LOGISTICS ANNOUNCES DUNN COUNTY LODGE
Bakken facility provides much-needed housing for 600 workers
DUNN COUNTY, NORTH DAKOTA – March 5, 2012 – Target Logistics, the largest turnkey workforce housing provider in the United States, will hold the Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting of its new Dunn County Lodge on Thursday, March 8 at 5:30 PM. The lodge, designed to accommodate the ever-growing workforce in the Bakken Shale, provides comfortable accommodations with full services for 600 oil and gas workers.
Located at 10935 27J Street SW north of Dickinson on Highway 22 (Mile Marker 81), the Dunn County Lodge employs approximately 50 people and features:
- Extreme weather camp with insulated Central Corridor
- 600 private rooms with pillow-top mattresses, high-quality bedding/towels, flat-screen satellite televisions, DVDs and housekeeping
- 24-hour dining area serving three hot meals a day
- Game and recreation room with televisions and pool tables
- Gym with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Men's and women's saunas
- Internet café and free Wi-Fi throughout the lodge
- Multiple conference facilities
- Free self-service laundry
- 24-hour security with controlled entry access cards
Target Logistics opened a new 300-bedroom lodge in Carrizo Springs, Texas on February 25 for the growing workforce in the Eagle Ford Shale. Several additional lodges are on schedule to open in North Dakota and Texas during 2012.
About Target Logistics
Target Logistics, the largest turnkey workforce housing provider in the United States, is a global resource for economical accommodations and services. With major offices in Boston, Houston and Williston, North Dakota, Target Logistics provides expert site design, construction, catering, security, housekeeping, transportation, operations and maintenance, for all its temporary housing, even in the world's most remote, austere and hostile environments. For a unique approach to housing solutions, visit www.targetlogistics.net or call (800) 832-4242.
Randy E. Pruett
Pierpont Communications for Target Logistics
(214) 217-7300 (Office) / (214) 505-1685 (Mobile)